Pics of your 4 doors

narleycarley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as soon as we picked her up from the dealership, before we had the radio presets handled we went a little offroading :D

Attachments

• jeeppic.jpg
    jeeppic.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
  • jeeppic2.jpg
    jeeppic2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 12

r6realtor

Reaction score
same here but out the next day and well didnt go quite as wild as you with no doors on! drove mine straight to 4x4's and more in fort myers for the lift/tires/wheels, picked up a couple of friends of ours then took it out to the trails, I did the gears and front/rear lockers a month later.

Most current pics I have

Last edited:

daspes

Reaction score
2007 Unlimited -

OME HD Coils, Bilstein 5100's, TeraFlex Monster Trackbar, AEV Pintler Beadlocks, 35" ProComp eXtreme MT's, AEV Hood, AEV Corner Guards, Shrockworks Sliders, Rugged Ridge XHD Front bumper w/Stinger, RockHard 4x4 Rear Bumper w/Carrier, and lotsa other stuff.

IMG_0082.jpg

_MG_8465.jpg

_MG_8511.jpg

Last edited:

The General

Reaction score
I really like the four doors.. Some people don't like them because they are not "classic" but damn they sure do look good.. Even more so on cockstars :D Sweet jeep Bro.

Perryhooah

Reaction score
Here's mine:

my jeep.jpg

Two years old and still bone-stock....

(sorry about the size... cell-phone pic)

Last edited:

Hornsby

Reaction score
4035029327_a19087a467_b.jpg

2010 JK Unlimited. Bought in October. Bone stock other than the floor mats, and the taking off all the stickers.

Get ready though, things are about to change in the next couple of months :)

daspes

Reaction score
2010 JK Unlimited. Bought in October. Bone stock other than the floor mats, and the taking off all the stickers.

Get ready though, things are about to change in the next couple of months :)

Man that "Sport" sticker is huge! What's the upcoming plan?

Hornsby

Reaction score
That's the first time I have heard it nets 3.25". I will have to check into that. I have been considering just the RC 2.5" spacer kit so I may just do that.

daspes

Reaction score
That's the first time I have heard it nets 3.25". I will have to check into that. I have been considering just the RC 2.5" spacer kit so I may just do that.

STP commented on it also in the ZONE Lift thread you just posted in.

Zone is a decent lift. I would put them in the same category as Rough Country and Tough Country on their Jeep lifts.
The Terra kit is about the same, but the spring rate makes them have a bit of a smoother ride.
Also, he is right about the hight of the Terra. Plan on getting about 1-1.5" more lift than advertised.

I am a dealer of both of these brands (and many more). I am a registered vendor of this forum now (just waiting on Shaggy to add my banner to the vendor section), so PM me if you need some great prices.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
same here but out the next day and well didnt go quite as wild as you with no doors on! drove mine straight to 4x4's and more in fort myers for the lift/tires/wheels, picked up a couple of friends of ours then took it out to the trails, I did the gears and front/rear lockers a month later.

Most current pics I have

Damn that look nice. I love the 4 door look too!

b1pig

Reaction score
199826_1608679812899_1113316232_31205655_2374509_n.jpg

'07 Rubicon
2" b/b
1.5" spidertrax
285/70/17 Terra Grapplers
mopar front winch bumper w/ cheap winch
warn rear w/ tire carrier
Yeasu ham radio
midland cb
hella 500ff lights on RR mounts