Smiley Rock Pictures....

AZ Outlaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a trail!! It starts off easy and then you run into the rocks... lot's of rocks. With only his 1" homemade lift, my friend from AZ LOST JEEPS did a great job of getting through in his CRD Liberty.

Near the end of the trail the sky's opened up. Heavy rain and hail with he trail becoming very slippery. Several times we had to power our way up some hills with our rear ends fish tailing all over the place. We had to back down and try again a few times. By the time we reached the air up spot, the rain stopped. I got a little muddy putting my sway bar links back on.

We stopped at Rock Springs and had an early dinner on our way home. After dinner we called the run and headed our separate ways.

This might make a good trail for modified Jeeps for our Trick or Jeep event. We'll see.

Here are some pics, and as usual they don't do the trail justice:

The trail starts off easy....

InBox002-4.jpg

And then the fun begins....

InBox013-3.jpg

Smiley Rock in the background....

InBox024-4.jpg

It was cool up there today....

InBox039-1.jpg

More rocks....

InBox047-1.jpg

InBox049-5.jpg

InBox051.jpg

Looking back from were we just came....

InBox054-2.jpg

The last section of rocks ahead of us before the rains came....

InBox059-3.jpg

The red Liberty followed me all day, no matter how hard I tried to loose it, it always reappeared in my mirror....

InBox056-1.jpg

Last edited:

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice pics/trail AJ. I like the last pic with the KJ in your rear view mirrror.

Dave

AZ Outlaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics, the libby looks great on rocks :rockit::rockit:
My buddy said thanks!! Here's a pic I took of him last October in Moab coming down an 8 foot rock ledge. The trail was the lower portion of Fins and Things....

inbox460.jpg

Members online

No members online now.