Post up your XJ

lil_red_wagon

Reaction score
i have been thinkin bout doin it myself but everyone said cant without replacin everything else. i might have to do it now

znissmo

Reaction score
i have been thinkin bout doin it myself but everyone said cant without replacin everything else. i might have to do it now

its just the grille, its going to take you like 10-15 min to do it.... ask on of your friends to let you borrow their grille and remove yours and try to put the other one....its easy and its going to look different than the other xj's....

im looking for some commander headlights for my xj...thats my next project!

lil_red_wagon

Reaction score
here is the xj we are pickin up for my wife on sat. its a 91 sport 5speed 4.0. some of the first things do be done to it will be 4.10, 3" lift, 32"-33" tires, will build some bumpers, tire carrier, skid plates, and rock rails.

driverside.jpg

interior.jpg

passside.jpg

X2elite

Reaction score
Hmmmmm..... I recognize a few of these jeeps. Actually that white one in the background on the very first pic looks really really familiar. Let me see.......

X2elite

Reaction score
Yup just like I thought.... I do have some pics of it on my computer.

SAM_0041.jpg

SAM_0040.jpg

SAM_0036.jpg

Matter of fact.... I think the funny looking guy in this second pic is the guy who owns that red XJ in the first pic.

X2elite

Reaction score
Yeah I am sure there are some photos of our rigs together. I'll have to look later to see if I have any.

Members online

No members online now.