My Junk

spoolnaround

Reaction score
Here are the projects;

#1- 69 Jeepster Commando
Its a big project and will be my crawler.

Motor- Stroker 383 (I have that)
Trans- SM 465 ( I have that)
Transfer case- 203 range box doubled up to an NP 205 (I have that but I need to put the 205 together)
Front- Dana 60 ( I have that)
Rear- 14 bolt ff (I have that)
Tires 38-40" (need)

What needs to be done:

fab motor mounts and transmission/transfer case mounnts
Front suspension- 3 link with broco coils
Rear suspension- I want to 4 link it but I am going to run Chevy 56's for the time being.
steering box, wiring, exhaust, body mods, CJ front clip, cage, body protection, etc. etc.......
Most parts were removed from a K5 I parted out.

Project #2 is a 52 CJ3A. It was supposedly rebuuilt and driven around the ranch before being parked in the weather 10 years ago. I havent even started working on this thing yet. I have been thinking about getting it running and driving first. The transmission shifter is frozen and it is rough just look at it. I hope to make a little hunting rig/putt putt around town vehicle out of this. I need to find photo' s of this wreck.

#3 is a CJ5 I bought my daughter for her first car. 304 V8, 3 speed, D44, D30. It needed brakes, master cylinder, replaced the dist with an HEi, hearter core and fan motor and a little TLC. Hopefully I can get her driving it this summer :party36:

Unfortunatly the $$ are slow right now but it should pick back up here pretty quick and get something going.

Well thats my junk and my dreams

Attachments

• Criaigs camera 016.jpg
    Criaigs camera 016.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Picture 1335.jpg
    Picture 1335.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 9

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea, and start a build thread when you get the chance or when you start up on one of your projects. :head3:

Members online

No members online now.