KOH best prepared trail rig contest

SUPERD

Reaction score
My club was selected to compete in a best prepared trail rig contest during the king of the hammers qualifier in Reno Nevada.
Gary & John and their boys are there right now, watching all the festivities & working the qualifier.
0463862b.jpg

here they are getting fuel
ae247a43.jpg

crossing Hoover dam
2ea2b958.jpg

do they valet park crawler haulers?
7d1d13b8.jpg

qualifier course
c3fd8bba.jpg

first run!
I'll let you guess who qualified fastest
5e707efc.jpg

finish the day off with a car wash!
1c795141.jpg

SUPERD

Reaction score
Well we ended up taking second place after some shady officiating but that was expected, afterall it was a "pirate" sponsered contest so you knew who would take first. We did win the wheeling trip though, I'll post up more info as I get it, we have to have a meeting to set a date for next year.

XtrmTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is my kinda car wash ! :drool:
Oh ya, Congrats, 2nd is better then 3rd !

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice pics.

Sounds like someone from "Pirate" was "given" first place so your 2nd place was really first, right?

Dave

SUPERD

Reaction score
we got what we were after so we are happy :winner_second_h4h:, we are goin mid june next year, ORI of Reno is hosting us for the weekend, then over to Cali for the Rubicon for a few days, hit Moab on the way back for a few more days of wheeling and maybe a stop in Colorado for a trail or two!
5000 road miles & who knows how many off!
we are calling it the ACUA, Arkansas Crawlers Ultimate Adventure!
we have had some intrest about some magazine coverage too so it may make it in print for all to see!! Gotta start collecting some more spare parts for the Heep and the tow pig, gonna be brutal, can't wait

Members online

No members online now.