AZ Outlaws will be missed...

yellocoyote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know AJ posted a lot on this forum, so it's only right that I bring you all the sad news that I read this morning on LOST Jeeps.

LOST JEEPS • View topic - AZKJ Hospitalized

LOST JEEPS • View topic - AJ Rememberance

I was never fortunate enough to meet AJ in person, but I've had many conversations with him on the forums. I've always heard really great things about him. He will be missed. :(

*mods, feel free to move this into a more appropriate section*

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Holly crap! I am not sure what to say. I really liked AJ and never could fathom this happening. This is honestly a sad day and he will be missed! I am still shocked about this...

Jayme, thanks for posting this here...

JKMudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I never met him, but he seemed like a really good guy.

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I only knew him through conversations on the jeep forums but I will miss him.

RIP AJ.

My condolences to Beth and family.

Dave

SUPERD

Reaction score
another reason to live your life like each day may be your last, never met the man but had several conversations with him, sounded like a real "American" to me, loved his family, country & friends and his sport of "off roading".
my deepest condoleances to his wife Beth, was great you could spend the last moments of his life with him, thats a privalage most don't get.
his vessel may be gone but his spirit will live on forever, hope to see him on the great trail of eternity when my time comes.:patriot:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Like you said Super, he seemed to live his life to the fullest. He was always posting up him going on offroad trips and was having fun. I will miss his posts here.

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Like you said Super, he seemed to live his life to the fullest. He was always posting up him going on offroad trips and was having fun. I will miss his posts here.

Did you know him Shaggy? You are also in AZ.

I have had conversations in PM's with AJ on here and on JKJCountry. He was stationed at Okinawa and I was there also but not at the same time. Seemed like a nice guy. He will be missed by me even though I never met him in person.

Dave

narleycarley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, thats tough to hear. He will be missed, regardless what I said about him. =)

I'm glad to hear he gave his life to the Lord before he took off.

crap, that rough

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you know him Shaggy? You are also in AZ.

I have had conversations in PM's with AJ on here and on JKJCountry. He was stationed at Okinawa and I was there also but not at the same time. Seemed like a nice guy. He will be missed by me even though I never met him in person.

Dave

No I didn't know him personally. I was wanting to meet up with him someday but that never happened.

SUPERD

Reaction score
Now we will all have to wait a lil longer to meet up with him, he should have all the good trails mapped out when we get there.

RumorsOFsurF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, man I can't believe it. He was such a huge presence here. He'll certainly be missed.

Condolences to the family.

Members online

No members online now.