So how many of you love/hate the new slogan?

Sahara08

Reaction score
Its not to bad. I can remember the slogan easily, so it does its job.

Dirtcrew3

Reaction score
Not really into it. Something about a chick in beauty shop spending her mans money just to get in a convertible, and screw up her expensive hair-do just doesn't make me want a new JK. Don't really dig the slogan either.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ha ha, never looked at it that way. I have only seen 2 different jeep commercials? Are there any different ones? I need to find the set on Youtube

02liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't like it at first but after ya hear it enough it catches on still not a big fan of it though and even though I am a chick...I think the commercials suck, they make it seem like Jeeps are for girls, personally I like a beefy manly jeeps :)

Brad92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me like the ladies... :D

Although, I like country girls in 4x4 diesel trucks. That is more my style. :drool::)

Chicks in Jeeps are good too. I won't complain.

CT99XJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toughest Four-letter Word on Wheels by far was the best. The new one isn't bad, though.

And don't hate on the bouncing bewbs. They're bewbs, and they bounce.

94_c/1500

Reaction score
I don't like it, it just shows how much Chrysler is willing to shoot itself in the foot. I guess selling the new Jeeps to the Jeep crowd isn't working for them as well they hoped, so they decided to cut all ties with it being for offroad and try to sell them to urban idiots.

Members online

No members online now.