Jotm..

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, what I hope to do is have users nominate other users jeeps into the competition. For example, our Moderator that would run the JOTM would have a post about the June JOTM and want users to nominate other users jeeps. Once a user gets nominated twice, he is in. The first 8 or 10 users that get nominated twice are in the JOTM contest and then get voted on before the end of May.

bin_dubai

Reaction score
why we dont open a technical forum and post what problem we are facing and how to solve it?

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I am on a ton of forums and they only do 1 winner a month for each car category. Since Jeep is the brand and the other names such as Sahara, gt, ect are models only 1 should win as they are all Jeeps. You can also have motm.....Member of the month and votm......vendor of the month.
But remember doing this also requires you to have potm (lol) prizes of the month.!

X2elite

Reaction score
I think it is a great idea.... however, I think that one "Jeep of the Month" should be sufficient. I think it would just be over the top to try to have one from each category.

MaulCrawler

Reaction score
:popcorn: Sounds like a great idea.Very popular idea on other forums but this is one of the few to have someone nominate you instead of you nominating yourself.Maybe once all the nominees are final they can put together a back story on their heep along with a list of mods done and like 2 or 3 pics to be in the voting thread??

throttleissues

Reaction score
Definitely only one JOTM instead of seperate models. There won't be enough traffic in there for all the individual types. Hmmm, now to decide which stock Liberty to vote for.....:suicide:

narleycarley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one JOTM is good doesnt matter to me how they get nominated

I do think if a scantily clad chick is posing in front of, next to, inside of, or on top of gets extra points. =)

Timmy

Reaction score
i say wait until we get more members. there are more important things to work on than adding this.

RumorsOFsurF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for the one Jeep per month, regardless of model.

Very cool idea! I think it will work even with our small member base!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I will get the some rules up and I will get this ready for June!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i say wait until we get more members. there are more important things to work on than adding this.

Well this will help with activity to be honest. If its not a massive up, it will be atleast a small push.

02liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea and also to have different themes, also from other sites usually the first 10 photos or however many you would want would be the ones to chose from for that month. So would be the 1st 10 people to enter a photo for that month then close entry and then have members vote on them. Again just an idea.:)

XtrmTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds great to me, I like looking at fixxed up rigs, gives me ideas on what to do to mine. :)

Members online

No members online now.