Headlight Replacement for 2006 300C High Intensity......

ZEN357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So anyone out there, does this seem right.....

2006 Chrysler 300C Heritage Model with the high intensity Headlights. Passenger side housing cracked, got moisture in it, fried the bulb and ballast. Dealership says new housing, bulb ballast, quoted me $1400. WTF???? I could even see $500, but $1400???? Does this seems right to anyone????

ZEN357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car's already at the dealership being fixed. I think a Mopar Rep is going to get and earful when I get it back!!!!

ZEN357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So update to the whole situtation..... I got it back at a cost of $1610.82 for the replacement of the headlight housing and ballast. Mopar said that the dealerships can charge whatever they want for parts. Talk about highway robbery!!!!! Mopar needs to do something about this!!!!!

ZEN357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could have gotten the parts at Advanced for a total of $500 but I have never worked with the high intensity bulb setup so I really didn't know what I was doing. I've torn engines down before and replaced heads, gaskets, camshafts, even fuel injection systems, I should have known better. Lesson learned. Next time I'll figure it out myself!!!!

Members online

No members online now.