AZ Non-newb noob lol

Speedcult

Reaction score
Well I'm not new to Jeeps but a newb here all the same. Owned 2 Xj's (89 and 96) and just recently moved back to AZ for family. Sold my last XJ to help pay for it and now that things are starting to get back to normal, I plan on buying another. Love the XJ since its still small enough to squeeze through small trails and can still haul the family if needed. I'll post some pics up of my Jeeps tonight when I get home. Should have another XJ sometime next month... in fact I'll be buying one from Colorado (where I used to live). So hopefully should have some more pics up then as well as a build log. Hopefully will get to get some trail time this summer and maybe meet some of you. I know when I was running with NAXJA we had awsome meets, so would love to see that here.

David

Speedcult

Reaction score
Well as promised, here are a few pics for you pic junkies lol. Here's my 96 on a nice trail called 7 Mile in Colorado. Was just testing the stock suspension lol...
IMG00284.jpg

IMG00287.jpg

IMG00289.jpg

IMG00286.jpg

Here's a video of one of the NAXJA runs... after seeing the above pics, can you spot mine? Seriously, just look for the stock one lol. I drove about 2 hours there, aired down and drove the entire trail, trying every obstacle and did most of it, not one recovery and then drove 2 hours home. Jeep FTW!

YouTube - A Slaughterhouse Run with an XJ Clan

As to pics and vids of the 89, those went away when Putfile did. Sorry. The video was awsome at Moody Hill in Colorado. Me and one other guy ran the trail and the Quarry section, my water pump failed after I did both parts. No sways, 31's, cut fenders and bumpers... here's a video (NOT my Jeep) to show the obstacle and the top is where my water pump started puking.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Well that's about it until I get another next month:waytogo:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.