Male / Female ?

XtrmTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do most people refer to their Jeep as a "she" or "her" (female) ?
What orintation is your Jeep ?
Eugene is a boy Jeep... :)
Eugene027.jpg

:patriot:

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never thought of it that way. Never referred to it as "he" or "she". I just refer to it as "the jeep" as opposed to "the car". Such as , lets take "the jeep".

Anyway, for the record, mine is a "he"....haha

By the way, nice jeep you have there, Tracy. I see yours is definately a "he".

Dave

JKMudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cooper is a boy. And finds it ironic that his name is Cooper, yet he plans to run BFG tires!

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"NoNo".................comon Carrie. You been livin in the backwoods of Kentucky and into the "shine" to much?.....haha

Dave

Hahahaha! Well she got her name cause after i changed the plugs . Check engine lights would come on and one day ... The light was flashing as she was running rough so as i was pulling on the side of the road to give TBJ a call i was saying NO no no no no no Damnit ! lol and this is where she got her infamous name .

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hahahaha! Well she got her name cause after i changed the plugs . Check engine lights would come on and one day ... The light was flashing as she was running rough so as i was pulling on the side of the road to give TBJ a call i was saying NO no no no no no Damnit ! lol and this is where she got her infamous name .

What was wrong with it?

Dave

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was wrong with it?

Dave

Eh there was the temp censer and then some other ones the temp one was bad when i bought her so that one was legit the other was a misfire on 5 but it seems to have just been too much anti cease but she is all better ... Except today she got clobbered by a deer !

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am ok but No no has some bruises but she goes into the shop on Monday . Just hope it is going to be worth my insurance going up in Nov .... Going to see what they claim the damage at and if it is more than what i priced all the used parts for then i will be fixing her my self ...

Here is a link to some of the photos http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46765

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am ok but No no has some bruises but she goes into the shop on Monday . Just hope it is going to be worth my insurance going up in Nov .... Going to see what they claim the damage at and if it is more than what i priced all the used parts for then i will be fixing her my self ...

Here is a link to some of the photos My Day ! - JeepKJ Country

Your insurance shouldn't go up? It was a deer.....not like it was another vehicle or something.

Dave

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why do most people refer to their Jeep as a "she" or "her" (female) ?
What orintation is your Jeep ?
Eugene is a boy Jeep... :)
Eugene027.jpg

:patriot:

Ok, Back on topic........ Sorry XtrmTJ.

Dave

02liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been awhile since I posted last been hit with a lot of things but we refer to the KJ as a she and the WJ and TJ are her brothers lol

Members online

No members online now.