can someone please help me...

darnelduck

Reaction score
hello there. I am new here and am in need of assistance please... I have a 07 liberty with a blown transfer case. It has a command-trac now. I have an 03 liberty with a selec-trac and am wondering if it can be put in the 07 without too much messin around.. Thanks in advance. Is it perhaps a better idea to rebuild the existing transfer case .. I am mechanicly inclined so either option is ok with me.. I just want the least travel of resistance…Thanks again…. Darryl

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello there. I am new here and am in need of assistance please... I have a 07 liberty with a blown transfer case. It has a command-trac now. I have an 03 liberty with a selec-trac and am wondering if it can be put in the 07 without too much messin around.. Thanks in advance. Is it perhaps a better idea to rebuild the existing transfer case .. I am mechanicly inclined so either option is ok with me.. I just want the least travel of resistance…Thanks again…. Darryl

A good forum to ask this at is Jeep Liberty Forums / Jeep KJ Forums / JeepKJ.com / Jeep KJ Country. Its a Liberty forum.

Members online

No members online now.