Wild Country MTX pictures/review

JKMudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed in my research of tires that there are almost no pictures or info on these compared to a lot of others. They are Multi-Mile Wild Country Radial MTXs. I ended up choosing these as they are different than most and I think they are an extremely good looking tire. From the few reviews I could find most people had very good things to say about them in regards to off road performance as well as wear. They are manufactured by Cooper Tire, so I don't think quality should be a concern. I'll get them mounted up in the next couple weeks when I get the lift on and follow up with an on road review after that. Anyway, here are some pics for all those considering their tire choice.

I went with 315/75R16s...

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

Compared to stock Rubi 255/75R17s...

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, they look good to me and Cooper makes good tires so it's a matter of how they perform and last.

After you get them on and break them in I am curious to know how they are.

Dave

JKMudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got them mounted up yesterday. I'll post a teaser pic below but no full on pics till the lift goes on Thursday.

So far I'm really pleased with them. Granted I'm biased, but I do think they look really nice. They ride good. As is expected with a more aggressive and wider tire, they do wander a bit more on the road. I really don't notice much difference as far as get up and go between these and the stockers with the stock 4.10s. As for the hum, I'm probably desensitized after owning the Iroks, but they aren't bad at all. Better than I was expecting. Once the lift is on, they will be properly tested in the good stuff. Oh, and for anybody wondering, yes 35s will fit with no lift. You just have to be careful about turning and speed bumps. Anyway, heres a quick shot of them...

TiresandWheels7.jpg

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They look good with those rims.

I think you maxed out your tire size for the 4:10's. I have driven my Son's 07 JK Sahara with 4:10's and 33" Duratracs both on and off road and didn't notice a real difference.

Dave

JKMudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, same one. Well, they have Hypertech, Superchips and Diablosport ones. Mine is the Superchips Flashpaq.

SUPERD

Reaction score
good lookin tire, especially for 200$ price range, wish they made a 325/80-16 as I'm needing some street tire for my other rims

Members online

No members online now.