What Are You Paying For Gas??

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is everyone paying for gas and where you are?

I am in Upstate NY and just paid $3.45 for regular unleaded.......daammmm.

Dave

RumorsOFsurF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe it will go up that much. I think it will drop a bit after things settle a bit as it did in '08. Everyone's in a panic right now. It makes me angry, though. It's all the speculation that causes this. Someone farts in the middle east and crude goes up $5/barrel.

The cheapest I saw gas in my travels today was $3.31 at an Arco. $3.45 seems to be the average, though. Nice of Oregon to add $.06 tax per gallon at the beginning of 2011, so we're among the highest in the country. :flipthebird::flipthebird::flipthebird:

Needless to say, I've been driving my Subaru a lot more and my Yukon much less. Damnit. My Jeep's still full of $3.00/gallon fuel I bought at the end of December, but my engine swap project has been an ongoing battle, so I can't burn it. :winner_second_h4h:

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^Yeah, darn speculators like you said Nolan. I hope it does settle down soon and starts to go back down, but I am not holding my breath. Meantime I am driving the car more than the jeep.

-------

8 dollars by 2012 sounds like apocalypse time.....12/21/2012 like the Myans knew we were going to crash....haha I certainly hope not.

Dave

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The price goes up every day around here...........dammit..

Dave

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can go to "GasBuddy.com" and set it for your area and track your local gas prices. They also have gas prices around the country if you are taking a trip or something.

Dave

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
$3.99 for regular unleaded in Upstate NY.

Damn..............

Dave

Mostrobiscotti

Reaction score
ok to revive this thread,, Upstate Ny were up to the 3.95- 4.05 price , so dave your experts were correct

Members online

No members online now.