Teraflex 2.5 lift is on...pics inside!

JKMudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the lift on today as planned. Very happy with it. Rides great and Im pleased with the appearance. Here are some pics for you guys. Any comments are welcome.

Teraflex25.jpg

Teraflex251.jpg

Teraflex253.jpg

Teraflex254.jpg

Teraflex255.jpg

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now you need bigger tires....haha..... just teasing.

I think it looks really good at that height. I like the 2 dr JK better than the 4 dr.

My Son's is a 4dr so I am used to driving that once in a while and it has a 2 1/2 lift and yours looks taller in the pic so it must be because it is a 2 dr.

Nice.

Dave

JKMudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, is it bad one of my first thoughts was..."With flat fenders I could run 37s no problem."

Yeah, I fudged a little as the kit I went with is the "HD" one meant for 4 doors as I knew I'd have the extra weight of the front bumper/winch and eventually a replacement rear bumper.

JKMudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I really need to. I've been saying that for years. Who knows when I'll actually get there.

adamsah64

Reaction score
bumper

I have a 2008 Rubicon putting a lift on tomorrow. I have been looking for bumpers for a month now and want the one you have. Where did you get it and how much? Thank you.

Adam,

JKMudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just missed out. I sold it last week for $300. I bought it from cse offroad for $570 for all pieces.

EDIT: Woops, nix that. I thought this was my 2012 Wrangler. The one on this was a Smittybilt SRC. I got it from truckcustomizers i believe.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.