springs

jay98neon

Reaction score
want too lift my 01 GC and use it too tow my 00 S-10 so wouldnt mind a stifer spring out back I know on my old 94 I could put a front spring in the rear dont look like I can do that here any help at all.Thanks

Crispy

Reaction score
I'd get air helper springs, used to run them on my XJ and towed tons of crap with no problem. Stopping on the other hand required a little more effort lol.

jay98neon

Reaction score
if I put bags on the back Ill ditch the springs altogether would like too find a stiffer spring

HammerZ71

Reaction score
Kevin's Off-Road has them and I would imagine Fat Bob's Garage would have them too...

jay98neon

Reaction score
I was reading on another site and seen that the up country springs are stiffer do they make much of a difrence would they help much with the weight and ad any lift at all,and can you put a set of front springs in the rear on a wj like you can on a zj. Thanks for any input at all. Hammer are you saying that kevins or Bobs has just stiffer springs or the lift springs thanks.

HammerZ71

Reaction score
Old Man Emu makes light, standard and heavy duty front and rear springs for the WJ. You should be able to find them with a Google search. I thought I saw them at Kevin's but can't seem to find them now.

Last I was looking at them (I can't remember where) the heavy duty springs were $75 each...

Members online

No members online now.