Spencers HID

Red Rubicon

Reaction score
Thanks for jumping on board!

What can you tell me about your product? I have had several pairs of HID for my cars trucks and my bike. Some good and some very bad. What makes yours better than the $80 ones on ebay? What can you do on a Group Buy?

Thanks,

Evan

jschrock

Reaction score
First, is his service: great support and really you can get a hold of him 24-7, 365.

Second, you do not have to mail back broken goods just take a pic and shipped pretty quickly to your front door free of charge.

Third, and most important QUALITY a lot better than the CHEAP Chinese made sold on ebay.

Fourth, he has them in stock not on back order like some other *cough cough* DDM

BTW: Yes, I do own 2 sets from Spencer and can vouch for him.

SpencersHIDs.com

Reaction score
I'm not ignoring you guys. I'll make a thread here soon that should detail all of this, especially concerning my prices.

As for products, they are not on my website yet, but lightforces are something I really want to push. I have extremely aggressive pricing on them, especially the hid conversion for them. I can also get you the full Line of bestop products.

I will work out a group buy if we can get 5 or more people on board for it.

oDrWaCkStEro

Reaction score
Definitley would be interested in the group buy. Would like to see some info too! Thanks!

SpencersHIDs.com

Reaction score
If we can get 5 people in on a group buy I can offer a discount above the standard forum discount of $10 off orders over $150.

Members online

No members online now.