Short Notice Yuma, AZ Run... Apr 10, 2010

AZ Outlaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score

A buddy of mine and I are leaving Phoenix Friday afternoon when he gets off work and heading over to Yuma to meet up with another friend who lives there. We're going to pre-run a trail to see if we want to use it for a larger group event/run we're putting on later in the year.

The trail we're doing is in the Wells AZ Book... #62 Castle Dome Mountains (rated easy to moderate).

We'll be staying at the Comfort Inn on Fortuna Road (I-8 at exit 12) Friday night. We're heading back to Phoenix after the trail run and dinner Saturday evening.

If anybody is interested in running this trail with us, let me know and I'll post more info and phone numbers....

znissmo

Reaction score

A buddy of mine and I are leaving Phoenix Friday afternoon when he gets off work and heading over to Yuma to meet up with another friend who lives there. We're going to pre-run a trail to see if we want to use it for a larger group event/run we're putting on later in the year.

The trail we're doing is in the Wells AZ Book... #62 Castle Dome Mountains (rated easy to moderate).

We'll be staying at the Comfort Inn on Fortuna Road (I-8 at exit 12) Friday night. We're heading back to Phoenix after the trail run and dinner Saturday evening.

If anybody is interested in running this trail with us, let me know and I'll post more info and phone numbers....

hey im from yuma az!! ...but im going to rocky point..next time!

AZ Outlaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey im from yuma az!! ...but im going to rocky point..next time!
LOL... you need to get your priorities straight. Jeepin first... Rocky Point, well let's just say if it's south of the border, I'm not going. There's just way too much crap going on down there. It's not the lazy laid back town it used to be.

Anyway... enjoy your trip. I gotta go load up the Jeep, do a pre-flight, pick up my co-pilot, head down to Gila Bend to find my buddy, and it's off to Yuma!!

Gone Jeepin... I'm outta here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

AZ Outlaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how did this end up going?
LOL... all trail runs are good!!

Seriously, we're scouting trails and locations throughout Arizona for an annual event we hold in October. We look for an area that has trails for stock as well as modified rigs. The trail we did this past weekend was a very scenic, stock friendly trail. Will we use at our event? Can't say yet, we need to find a trail for the modified rigs in the same area.

Kofa NWR, Yuma, AZ....

42371347.jpg

48479249.jpg

Another trail we're going to check out is one I've done before in the Haulapai Mountains, near Kingman. This one trail should hold the attention of stockers and modified alike....

inbox169.jpg

inbox159.jpg

A few pics from last year's trail run in the Sierra Ancha Mountains above Roosevelt Lake....

AZ LOST JEEPS "Trick or Jeep ~ 2009"

17643150.jpg

24771840.jpg

87291664.jpg

14588699.jpg

Only In A Jeep!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.