Random Disconnected Thoughts Thread

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made it through the hurricane. But had terrible monday morning. Some punk kids decided to go break windows, spill paint, rip the front door off the frame, and break the glass on the front door. As right now I lost 6 gallons house paint. Still cleaning up spilled paint. Finished cleaning up the spilled paint downstairs and theres more upstairs from what police told me. The police didnt even take pictures or do finger prints while I was there.

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I made it through the hurricane. But had terrible monday morning. Some punk kids decided to go break windows, spill paint, rip the front door off the frame, and break the glass on the front door. As right now I lost 6 gallons house paint. Still cleaning up spilled paint. Finished cleaning up the spilled paint downstairs and theres more upstairs from what police told me. The police didnt even take pictures or do finger prints while I was there.

Darn, sorry to hear that. Here you are, worried about the hurricane and some punk kids come along and destroy stuff. One day they will get theirs. What goes around, comes around.

Dave

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sandy and the kids were bad. Hope they never come back.

We got lucky here in Upstate NY as there was no damage. I guess we are too far from the coast.

Dave

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone.

Other news: I'm tried of the damn vandalism and/or stealing going on at 2 project houses I'm working on.

Members online

No members online now.