New/Old Member...

TURBO-DIESEL-FREAK

Reaction score
Hello, All Jeep Militia Members!

I actually signed up in November 2014, and completely forgot to introduce myself here. :Stupid Me:

As my Username suggests, I own turbo-diesel vehicles. In fact, I own 2 - 2006 Jeep Liberty Ltd CRD vehicles.

I really like the power delivery of the turbo-diesel engine, and am willing to put up with the obvious flaws the CRD has because there are ways to fix these flaws developed by fellow enthusiasts. For example, Kieth at Green Diesel Engineering has developed engine tunes for the V.M. Motori R428 engine in the CRD that gets rid of the terrible pollution control, provides more power, better reliability, and better fuel mileage than can possibly be had if left unmodified.

I have developed a replacement engine thermostat because the O.E. part is expensive to purchase and install, it fails far too often, and is not even the correct temperature for the R428. The engine runs way too cool, and makes the terrible pollution control systems even worse. A photo of my product can be seen as part of my signature to every post I make on Jeep Militia.

Members online

No members online now.