My Jeep Family

Xodius

Reaction score
I currently have two rigs. One that I am selling, or trying to, and then my newest. I am not new to Jeeps as many of you know.
Here is my 2002 KJ
a30156bb.jpg

As you can see I have done a fair amount to it. Not to mention all the things you can't see. :)

Here is my newest, a 2008 JK
9fe272f9.jpg

17e473d1.jpg

The TJ in the picture is my father in laws. It seems we are always wrenching on one of them or cutting and welding. My JK will be getting a new front bumper sometime in the near future and possibly a new rear one as well. The TJ will be getting a new front bumper also.
I cant seem to find my stock photo of the JK but I did lift it that following weekend, lol. My wife even laughed saying I can't leave anything alone. By the time I made my first payment on it, I had lifted it, thrown in seat covers front and back, Floor liners, turn signal mod and about 10 other things. Then came the first payment.
I cant help it, it is in my blood.
Then, recently my wife had some surgery done and while I was keeping her company at home I ended up making a pair of grab handles for the JK.
118584ac.jpg

154b388c.jpg

Not too bad for about 30 min of work. :)
Just wanted to share.
See you all out on the trails!

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice Jeeps. Nice job with the paracord. I think I will make some for my Son's JK. How long were they approximately?

Dave

Members online

No members online now.