Mud Pit Racing in Central Arkansas!!

SuperMidget

Reaction score
i know that mud pit racing isn't something i've seen discussed much around here, but i thought i'd throw it out anyway and see if any of you guys have ever raced a truck or just came to spectate the races at 89 Raceway?

the track sits about 8½ miles east of mayflower on hwy 89, address and maps are available on the website.

i've been running there for a few months now and its a great group of local guys out to have some fun, if you've never been our next race is July 31st, and we race every other saturday night, any questions or comments you have feel free to ask me and i if i don't know for sure the answer is only a phone call away, the website needs some work but the basics are all there if you'd like to check it out at Highway 89 Raceway - Central Arkansas' Best Place to Race or Just Ride! and my wife is now running their facebook fan page so if you have a facebook you can just search for 89 Raceway and contact someone that way as well

bring the kids its fun for the whole family, $8 admission, kids 6 and under free... concession stand and lots of mud

AZ Outlaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't see any Jeeps on their website. Only 500 acres? Not much room for trail runs. Looks mostly like a play area for bikes and quads.

AZ Outlaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is strictly mud pits for vehicles, the trails are for bikes & quads only.
it's not a 4 wheel park to play.

^^^ That's what i was thinking.

Living here in the Southwest we are lucky enough to have thousands of miles of open trails. When I see people talk about limited wheeling in other parts of the country, I shudder at the thought of being as restricted as they are.

Members online

No members online now.