Looking for a used JK unlimited

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ok I am looking at getting a used JK unlimited 4 door, what are things I should look at when purchasing used? I found a 07 rubicon automatic with a lift, not sure what size or brand, with 71K miles for $20k, is this a good price. The fenders have been removed and smaller metal flat fenders installed and the front bumper has been unprofessionally cut down to allow more room for 35" tires, although could have cut a little less off and got a stubby kit to clean it up. It has a soft top that isn't the cleanest looking. It also has a lockable tuffy rear cargo box. Plus it has aftermarket 17" wheels.

Also looking at a 07 wrangler X with hard top, but has half doors with vinyl windows for $19K. It is a no frills model otherwise, does come with the soft top as well. The mileage is 46k.

Which is the better way to go?

Will Gluck

Reaction score
“It’s a Jeep thing; you wouldn’t understand”. This was the vaguely condescending response I got when I queried my then-girlfriend and current wife about why in the world she would choose such an unrefined and slow mode of transportation. Surely, you can understand my point of view.

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Thanks for the response, I already purchased a 2013 wrangler unlimited. Don't quit get the response thought, other than the It's a jeep thing.

Members online

No members online now.