Local Idiots....

AZ Outlaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've had a lot of rain here in the Sonoran Desert this year. Creek beds, washes and rivers that are normally dry, or just have a little water running through them became torrents of water last January.

Here's a video taken at a popular 4x4 play area called Sycamore Creek. As you see in the video, it turned into a raging river last January as a result of more than normal rainfall. Some local IDIOTS showed how stupid some people can really be (and they were dumb enough to post the video so others could see what a bunch of morons they are)....

I used to have a video of some idiots trying to pull a TJ out of the mud . The TJ was being pulled out from the side with the strap tied to the top of the rear roll bar... they ended up pulling the body completely off the frame!! If any one has it or can find it, please post it to show "how not to strap a Jeep"......

Last edited:

AZ Outlaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^ Thanks for finding that!!! Never was much good at finding stuff on there. It's so stupid I'm going to post it in it's own thread.

Thanks again.

crmzendrgone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys posting the actual video in the post?

You know I may have never been out off road, but I still wouldn't be that stupid in either video.

Members online

No members online now.