I want everyones feedback..

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well seeing this is a new forum, I want all of you to give me some ideas to make this place a decent jeep forum. Please post up some of your ideas that you would like to see here on the forums.

I want to hear them all. :crazy:

94_c/1500

Reaction score
I think its pretty good the way it is. The only improvement I might be able to see is adding a FSJ section, but I don't think the site has enough FSJ owners to make sence of that.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A parts for sale and wanted section would be ok

I am going to be putting that up tonight. With that, I will be putting a 50 posts/ 5 day stop to it, where you have to have at least 50 posts and be registered 5 days on here before you can start a new thread in the Classifieds section.

A dating service... oh, I'm already married. Never mind.

PM sent

PMed you back.

GoCougs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its fine right now. The For Sale/Wanted to Buy would be a plus as well as more tech/how to.

Any chance on some more venders?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, I will start contacting some and see if they would like to become a vendor here.

Lil Black Liberty

Reaction score
Great idea on the for sale section... Also I would like to see an Electronics section, project section and maybe even a how to section but in the how to's it might be easier if we broke it down section by section.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great idea on the for sale section... Also I would like to see an Electronics section, project section and maybe even a how to section but in the how to's it might be easier if we broke it down section by section.

In a few days/week until we get more posts/members. I will start adding a few forums here and there.

Lil Black Liberty

Reaction score
Oh and Shaggy is there a way for an email to be sent to me everytime there is a post on one of my threads I have posted in?

Nevermind found it :D

narleycarley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one vendor I just used was fortec 4x4 and they did some out of their way customer service for me. They would be a good one

RockyTop

Reaction score
I think its pretty good the way it is. The only improvement I might be able to see is adding a FSJ section, but I don't think the site has enough FSJ owners to make sence of that.

Or a "Full Size Rig" (regardless of Make) section. Takes care of FSJ's, Scout's, P/U's.

I understand this goes against the "Jeep thing", but I'm first and foremost a proponent of safe and Legal Access Wheelin. If someone registers here with an Early Bronco, etc, they have the same fun us Jeep owners have.

crmzendrgone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I second the sticker idea as well definitely a horsepower adder!!!

Also extend the time the site take before it kicks you out and have to log back in.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Or a "Full Size Rig" (regardless of Make) section. Takes care of FSJ's, Scout's, P/U's.

I understand this goes against the "Jeep thing", but I'm first and foremost a proponent of safe and Legal Access Wheelin. If someone registers here with an Early Bronco, etc, they have the same fun us Jeep owners have.

Not a bad idea.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is probably a lame suggestion but like a who's online option. It has help me on some other forums.

There is a who's online deal. Look down at the bottom of the site on the main page. You will see who is on line now and who was online with in the day. Do you not see it :D

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh I second the sticker idea as well definitely a horsepower adder!!!

Also extend the time the site take before it kicks you out and have to log back in.

There is a "Remember Me" box next to the sign in boxes. Check mark it and it will keep you logged in for days!

Members online

No members online now.