Here is how she sits

GoCougs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the front springs on. I am surprised how much I got out of those UpCountry springs. Im now sitting at 35" from ground to fender in the front. Plenty of room for my 245's

59acfc39.jpg

02liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good :)

I picked some up country springs up for my husband's 02 WJ. We just haven't had time to put them on yet, hope they do the same for us.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jeep is looking good Mitch. What else you got planned for it?

GoCougs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of right now, not much. Im thinking of putting the rear UpCountry springs on. I've thought about getting a roof rack. Maybe a rear sway bar

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When are you planing on doing that? Take pics when you do of course and then slap them up here!!

MrFleming007

Reaction score
Looking good! I'm a toss up between what you did, or going with a 3.5" kit from OMU. Did it affect the alignment at all?

GoCougs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not at all. When I first did the spacers I didn't get it re-aligned, then after putting in the new springs I still haven't needed a re-alignment. Tracks perfectly down the road

MrFleming007

Reaction score
Nice! Mine likes to wander a little bit. I'm not sure yet if the alignment is out a hair, or if its the quadratrac messing with me. I'm thinking alignment though, as it had an rv tow bar on it for most of its life that hooked into the front suspension arms.

Nice to see another Cougs fan too! :happy160:

MrFleming007

Reaction score
Uhm, somewhere! I'm too lazy to wade through the massive amount of posts we currently have to find it though... :anitoof:

Members online

No members online now.