Hello from the swamp

Jimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like everyone else got the invite last night and joined this morning. Kinda laughed like it was fate because I just bought my Jeep 2 weeks ago. Original owner installed everything and only wheeled it once before I bought it. He put a total of 200 miles on it. Granted he smashed the oil pan in the process. So I just installed a fresh oil pan and changed the rear main seals while I was there. Well I say I did like I did it. I paid someone to do it being I don't have the place nor the tools to do it at the moment. Also noticed all the bushings for the steering is bad and needs new upper and lower ball joints on the passenger side. Trying to order parts but kinda difficult for right hand drive. If we can't find a cross over steering kit this guy is going to fab on up for me in his shop. It's nice to know someone who has a 2500 sq ft shop with more tools than God's garage and makes the snap on truck look like Autozone. I have a few other issues I bought with this jeep that I plan on addressing just got to save up some. Future plans are a bigger lift. Something to fit 35's and swapping the OX for air lockers.

Members online

No members online now.