Any ideas to get some activity to the forums?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have some ideas on how to get this forum active? Let me know :D

Dave

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Bryan,

I started that "Random Thoughts Thread" trying to generate some chit-chat. Anybody can post any random thought in there, if they want.

What about a 3 word game thread?

I will start a "Pics Taken From Your Jeep Thread".

Everybody start one thread?

Dave

XtrmTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked awhile back why we had so many visitors and so few members ?
Are you all gonna do another "Rig of ther Month" ? "TJ of the Month" ?

"CJ of the Month" ? "Jeep of the Month" ?

I notice alot of folks search other sites for info on a problem they are having. ? More tech info may help ?

Picture challance ?

I'm just spit balling here :slap:

:patriot:

Brad92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on here much lately because I have been busy, but one thing I have noticed is there is really not much tech on here. I know this is due to lack of members, but I think if we could increase the tech, that we could draw more people in and help our existing members.

RumorsOFsurF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on here much lately because I have been busy, but one thing I have noticed is there is really not much tech on here. I know this is due to lack of members, but I think if we could increase the tech, that we could draw more people in and help our existing members.

+1.

I've been away for a while, mostly due to work. I noticed whenever I'd try to get a topic going nobody would respond. Even with polls and stuff.

I try to steer all my Jeep buddies here, as it's the best group of Jeep people online. We just don't have enough tech content to keep things going at times.

I'm going to be swapping a '90 258 in to my '88 YJ in the next few weeks, so I'll post a thread with lots of pics. That will be at least one new thread. :winner_second_h4h:

ZEN357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys with posting any promotions from say like auto parts websites we get in our email to try and generate some traffic? Wasn't sure what the rules were and didn't want to violate any of them.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How are you guys with posting any promotions from say like auto parts websites we get in our email to try and generate some traffic? Wasn't sure what the rules were and didn't want to violate any of them.

What do you mean?

ZEN357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like if I get an email say from Summit or Jegs saying 10% off this weekend, or $50 a fuel systems, or anything like that My email inbox gets emails like that all the time. didn;t know if that may help generate sometraffic.

ZEN357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, does no one use this forum anymore? I even posted an Off Topic in The Lunge to see if any 2nd amendment people would join in and nothing, no replies at all.

ZEN357

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you gotten any good ideas or responses to you question Shaggy? I work in the I.T. field as a Network Engineer and would be happy to help you some how drive traffic to this site.

Members online

No members online now.