Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Member's Area > Introduction
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Introduction

New/Old Member...

This is a discussion on New/Old Member... within the Introduction forums, part of the Member's Area category!
Hello, All Jeep Militia Members! I actually signed up in November 2014, and completely forgot to introduce myself here. As ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2015, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Jeff
Default New/Old Member...
Hello, All Jeep Militia Members!

I actually signed up in November 2014, and completely forgot to introduce myself here.

As my Username suggests, I own turbo-diesel vehicles. In fact, I own 2 - 2006 Jeep Liberty Ltd CRD vehicles.

I really like the power delivery of the turbo-diesel engine, and am willing to put up with the obvious flaws the CRD has because there are ways to fix these flaws developed by fellow enthusiasts. For example, Kieth at Green Diesel Engineering has developed engine tunes for the V.M. Motori R428 engine in the CRD that gets rid of the terrible pollution control, provides more power, better reliability, and better fuel mileage than can possibly be had if left unmodified.

I have developed a replacement engine thermostat because the O.E. part is expensive to purchase and install, it fails far too often, and is not even the correct temperature for the R428. The engine runs way too cool, and makes the terrible pollution control systems even worse. A photo of my product can be seen as part of my signature to every post I make on Jeep Militia.

Jeff A. Bauer
4J/1G Hi Performance Engine Thermostats
3727 - 117th Street N.W.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6J 1S5

Tel: 1-780-434-2324
Mobile: 1-780-844-0135
E-mail: [email protected]
TURBO-DIESEL-FREAK is offline   Reply With Quote