Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Jeep Forum - Jeep Models > Grand Cherokee Forum
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Grand Cherokee Forum

Jeep will not start

This is a discussion on Jeep will not start within the Grand Cherokee Forum forums, part of the Jeep Forum - Jeep Models category!
Initially the doors would not unlock, but on the fourth attempt, the fob worked and the doors unlocked. We seat ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 10:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Gary
Default Jeep will not start
Initially the doors would not unlock, but on the fourth attempt, the fob worked and the doors unlocked. We seat ourselves in the 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland, and insert the key into the ignition. However, when I tried to start the ignition, nothing happened. Several attempts were made and finally I tried to remove key fob. Guess what happened next..., the key could not be removed. So I'm on vacation, 400 miles from home, the car don't start and I can't get the key out of the ignition. Wheels are locked, and it's after hours. Anyone got any ideas?
hogwild is offline   Reply With Quote