Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Jeep Forum - Jeep Models > Grand Cherokee Forum
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Grand Cherokee Forum

Brakes

This is a discussion on Brakes within the Grand Cherokee Forum forums, part of the Jeep Forum - Jeep Models category!
Just purchased the GC, 110,000, changed the plugs and they looked great. Also put on Throttle Position Sensor which really ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 12:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Gary
Default Brakes
Just purchased the GC, 110,000, changed the plugs and they looked great. Also put on Throttle Position Sensor which really improved the acceleration and idle.

I have Addco Anti Sway Bars and new shocks leaning against the wall of the computer room.

Getting ready to purchase replacement brake components.

I want to install everything at once, then have new tires put on.

I am looking for advice on what to do with the brakes, they are not actually giving me problems right now, the pedal is just running out of travel.

Is the stock setup ok for everyday driving? I am not taking the vehicle off road. Any special rotors or pads you want to recommend?

I will also take recommendations on a brand of hiway / in town road tire if you care to give one....thanks lots!

Gary Moore

Old 04-11-2017, 05:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Oliver
The stock brakes are good enough for daily driving needs. If you want to upgrade, EBC is a good choice.
goliver9 is offline   Reply With Quote