Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Jeep Forum - Preferred Vendors > NAV-TV.com
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

NAV-TV.com

Allgig for mygig radios

This is a discussion on Allgig for mygig radios within the NAV-TV.com forums, part of the Jeep Forum - Preferred Vendors category!
My name is Susanne and I work for NAV-TV. We are the leaders in oem integration since 1999. We developed ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)

Preferred Vendor

Name: Susanne
Default Allgig for mygig radios
My name is Susanne and I work for NAV-TV. We are the leaders in
oem integration since 1999. We developed the Allgig usb about 3 years ago upon the release of the Mygig radio. Our Allgig will activate the video and nav entry while in motion. It will also activate the back up camera input inside the Mygig radio. Our specialized audio/video cable offers an audio/video input and also video out. This means you can add a back up camera/ rear monitors/game system or almost any other video solution you can think of. I have been a vendor on many other forums since the release of our Allgig products. The regular price for Allgig is $289 and the av cable is usually $64. I am currently running a special for any forum member that calls me to place their order. forum members will get 10% off their total before shipping. I also offer a price $20 lower than our website prices for cameras. These prices can only be redeemed by ordering directly with me. If you use our website you WILL NOT get the special prices.

http://navtv.com/userfiles/editor/fi...GIG-USB(1).pdf

The allgig will work in any Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep with the Mygig radio!

Last edited by SUSANNE; 03-26-2010 at 11:46 AM.
SUSANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

Preferred Vendor

Does anyone have any questions for me?

susanne@nav-tv.com
Do not use the website to order or you will NOT get a forum member discount. You must call me directly to get your 10% off
Old 01-16-2011, 06:21 AM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Mike
Does this also work on Fords as my Daughter and son in law both have new fords with a camera mounted on the rear for backing up. I don't know if they have mygig radios or not but I will find out as they may be interested in this product.
mawilkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #4 (permalink)

Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by mawilkes View Post
Does this also work on Fords as my Daughter and son in law both have new fords with a camera mounted on the rear for backing up. I don't know if they have mygig radios or not but I will find out as they may be interested in this product.
Thanks for asking. Actually we have another product called the allsync for the Fords with the sync radio. Check your pm for a link to a group buy I am doing.

Susanne

susanne@nav-tv.com
Do not use the website to order or you will NOT get a forum member discount. You must call me directly to get your 10% off
Old 01-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Thanks Shaggs

susanne@nav-tv.com