Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Jeep Forum - Jeep Models > General Discussion
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

General Discussion

Question: Probably in the wrong Sections.

This is a discussion on Question: Probably in the wrong Sections. within the General Discussion forums, part of the Jeep Forum - Jeep Models category!
What does everyone think about this. Yes that means you to AZ outlaws. 1988 jeep cherokee 4x4 - $600 (wittmann) ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Joshua
Default Question: Probably in the wrong Sections.
What does everyone think about this.

Yes that means you to AZ outlaws.

1988 jeep cherokee 4x4 - $600 (wittmann)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-02, 9:23AM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1988 Jeep Cherokee 4x4. I work out of town and never have time to enjoy it. I was going to make it a full time off road vehicle project, but like I said, I just don"t have time. It needs a fuel pump, and some minor other things. It would make a great project vehicle. This jeep is a five seater, with four doors and a rear hatch, comes with a matching full size spare wheel and tire. Tires are 31 inch bfg mud terrians. I bought it from a friend of mine about two years ago, he had the engine and transmission replaced, and they only had about 60k miles on them when they were installed. Engine is a 4.0 litre six cylinder with a automatic transmission, a/c, pwr windows, pwr locks,etc. I' am leaving to go back out of town again for work in a couple of days and would like it gone, also I' am pretty firm on $600.00, but I might move slightly on price to get it out of here this weekend. Contact Adam @ 623-341-7501

jeep, xj, cj, tj, yj, cherokee, wrangler, 4X4, off road, lifted, lift, suv, samari, blazer, truck, project, jeep parts, chevy, ford, dodge, bronco,

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/1673225545.html

One of the pioneering families of Laveen is the Cheatham clan. They have lived in Laveen since the early 1900ís. Until a very few years ago, they farmed and operated one of the states best known dairies here in Laveen along 51st Avenue just south of Baseline. http://www.laveen.org/documents/Chea...ly_History.pdf
crmzendrgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: AJ
LOL.... well since you asked. My mechanical skills are basically big jet oriented and minor vehicle work. The biggest project I've ever undertook was replacing a dash in a 1977 Datsun 280Z. I've never had an old beater to work and play with, nor have I been interested in old project vehicles.

I guess someone who wanted such a vehicle it could be a good deal, but I'm not the person to give an informed opinion.

It's an AZ LOST JEEPS thing.........
other folks just don't understand!!

AZ Outlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Administrator

Name: Bryan
Damn, he deleted the listing. Did it look good?

Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Michael
Think that any type of project purchase will depend on your particular skills and strengths. Myself I hate body work. As long as the body was in good condition I can handle the mechanical and electrical systems. Some might want a good running drivetrain, and be able to completely refinish the body... Ads gone so I can't give any other advise...

'06 KJ Sport & '07 JK Unlimited

Jeep Tech Files
daspes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: AJ
It looked solid, but a beater never the less. It looked like a bubba truck and I would of had to get it painted and put nice tires and wheels on it before I got in.... Denny Crane, you heard it hear.

It's an AZ LOST JEEPS thing.........
other folks just don't understand!!

Last edited by AZ Outlaws; 04-04-2010 at 01:21 PM.
AZ Outlaws is offline   Reply With Quote