Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Jeep Forum - Jeep Models > General Discussion
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

General Discussion

Jeep JT trucks

This is a discussion on Jeep JT trucks within the General Discussion forums, part of the Jeep Forum - Jeep Models category!
Anyone hear about the JT Concept Truck coming alive? Its been going around awhile now and they still haven't pulled ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 04:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

Administrator

Name: Bryan
Default Jeep JT trucks
Anyone hear about the JT Concept Truck coming alive? Its been going around awhile now and they still haven't pulled the trigger on it. What do you think about the look of them?

Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Nolan
I can't see the pic. Is it the same as the one at the bottom of the forum?

If so, I think it would be pretty cool. Sort of like the Gladiator concept a few years ago.

I've always had a thing for long wheelbase Jeeps, like the CJ6,8 and LJ. I wanted a Scrambler SO bad when I bought my YJ, but I couldn't find one anywhere that wasn't roached out. The only one I ever really saw for sale was a conglomeration of parts, but it had a Buick V6 of all things. Cool Jeep heritage, but strange in an 80's CJ. Hopefully I'll be able to afford a Rubicon LJ someday before they're all modded and gone like the Scramblers.
RumorsOFsurF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

Administrator

Weird, I can see it. Yes, like the one on the bottom right of the forum skin. They look odd to me but I wouldn't mind seeing one in person and giving it a shot. With the wheelbase a little longer, that would make for better trail riding I would think?

Old 06-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Michael
The JT concept has been around for about 7-8 years now I guess... Don't think we'll ever see it make it to production.

I cant see the pic either fwiw... I'm with a new internet provider after the move, so it may be something on my end though...

'06 KJ Sport & '07 JK Unlimited

Jeep Tech Files
daspes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Jimmy
Send a message via AIM to Jimmy
i really wish they would just offer the wrangler in a diesel option. that would be a huge seller especially people looking for good gas milage. my buddy is running a 4bt cummings and is getting 24 miles to the gallon. i wish.

Ox cable locker
Swaybar disconnects

Originally Posted by CRD Joe View Post
If you voted for this Marxist Muslim no account no experience president you drank the Kool-aid and you were a fool. If you support this asshole now youre a MORON!
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:25 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Tammy
Yes wish they would offer the Gladiator . Awesome looking Jeep truck

Rusty's 2.5 lift Rusty's Skids "Engine/Trans/Transfer/Gas/Rear Diff 3.7L V6 45RFE 4 Speed Automatic Select Trac Sunroof 245/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's 2006 Rubicon Moab Wheels Ventvisors 3rd Brake Light Mod. 2 Custom Mounted 4 Cell D. Black Maglites Rear Tail Light Guards Cobra 75WXST 40 Channel Remote Cb with weather station Firestick II Antenna Arizona Rocky Road Antenna Mount Husky Liners, Front, Back and Rear Cargo
02liberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

Administrator

I will host the image so everyone can see what pic I have up. Has it been going on for 7 - to 8 years? I thought it was like maybe 2 or so years.

Old 06-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Michael
I stand corrected, the Gladiator has been out 6 years (released in 04 for SEMA 05)... JT has been out 4 (released in 06 for SEMA 07). Without seeing the pic I thought you were talking about the Gladiator)

'06 KJ Sport & '07 JK Unlimited

Jeep Tech Files

Last edited by daspes; 06-12-2010 at 03:45 PM.
daspes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Tammy
don't think the Gladitor was offered to the public was sort of a concept vehicle that never went into production.

Rusty's 2.5 lift Rusty's Skids "Engine/Trans/Transfer/Gas/Rear Diff 3.7L V6 45RFE 4 Speed Automatic Select Trac Sunroof 245/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's 2006 Rubicon Moab Wheels Ventvisors 3rd Brake Light Mod. 2 Custom Mounted 4 Cell D. Black Maglites Rear Tail Light Guards Cobra 75WXST 40 Channel Remote Cb with weather station Firestick II Antenna Arizona Rocky Road Antenna Mount Husky Liners, Front, Back and Rear Cargo
02liberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Administrator

Sorry, I will get the right pic of the jeep today so you all can see what I am talking about.