Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Member's Area > Site Comments & Feedback
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Site Comments & Feedback

"Other 4x4" Forum....

This is a discussion on "Other 4x4" Forum.... within the Site Comments & Feedback forums, part of the Member's Area category!
Shag... a suggestion. This is a Jeep forum, right?? If you want to include other non Jeep vehicles... start a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 07:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: AJ
Default "Other 4x4" Forum....
Shag... a suggestion.

This is a Jeep forum, right??

If you want to include other non Jeep vehicles... start a stand alone "Other 4x4's" forum with various sub forums. Please don't start mixing other trucks etc in with the Jeep topics.

I come here to talk Jeeps, and don't want to wade through non Jeep related posts in the main forums. It would give Jeep owners with other vehicles a place to show case their trucks and keep the Jeep forums Jeep related.

If you continue to mix other vehicles in with Jeep stuff, you're going to have a tough time keeping Jeep enthusiast... most of who care less about non Jeep related stuff on a Jeep forum. It's going to be hard enough getting this forum up and running since it's not model specific, it'll be harder if you put other vehicles in the mix. That way, non Jeeps are in a section that can be bypassed altogether if so desired.

The Under Construction forum is an example. Not picking on the guy, but a truck build in a Jeep forum is not really relevant to what the Forum is supposed to be about... which is Jeeps. Yeah, I could by pass the thread, but what happens when the forum gets bigger?? It just doesn't work.

It's an AZ LOST JEEPS thing.........
other folks just don't understand!!

AZ Outlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Administrator

Name: Bryan
Yep I understand. I will add that tonight and move some threads non jeep threads into it.

Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote