Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Member's Area > Site Comments & Feedback
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Site Comments & Feedback

Ideas ideas...

This is a discussion on Ideas ideas... within the Site Comments & Feedback forums, part of the Member's Area category!
Let me here them. What can we do to make this forum better?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Administrator

Name: Bryan
Default Ideas ideas...
Let me here them. What can we do to make this forum better?

Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Name: Sub-Zero
Its a good forum. It just needs more members and more tech content.

The "other" forum has a lot of time over this one and has a strong member base.

...Dont think im cheating on you shaggy lol I still dont visit the other forum. I really hate that website and how you have to pay for everything. I just work an insane amount of hours and do not get to get on here as much as I would like.

Old 12-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Carrie
Send a message via AIM to jeepchic79 Send a message via MSN to jeepchic79 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepchic79 Send a message via Skype™ to jeepchic79
Sorry i haven`t been on much but my internet has been wacky the last couple months . But it is soon to be fixed then i shall be on more =-) I like the site but maby some way of advertising to the outside world about it would be great ... mail me some flyers or business cards ill put them every where ! and im sure it would put a big hit out here since almost everyone here in my town`s owns at least 1 jeep =-)
jeepchic79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Carrie
Send a message via AIM to jeepchic79 Send a message via MSN to jeepchic79 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepchic79 Send a message via Skype™ to jeepchic79
Originally Posted by jeepchic79 View Post
Sorry i haven`t been on much but my internet has been wacky the last couple months . But it is soon to be fixed then i shall be on more =-) I like the site but maby some way of advertising to the outside world about it would be great ... mail me some flyers or business cards ill put them every where ! and im sure it would put a big hit out here since almost everyone here in my town`s owns at least 1 jeep =-)
Oh and as it is i been stalking jeeps all over and putting web sites on windows ... but it gets hard to write so many at one time lol
jeepchic79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Jim
Well I have a full size jeep so I would really like to have more FSJ content but I understand there are not many of us on here. More tech stuff would be great, as some of it applies to the big jeeps.

I think it's just going to take time.

Old 12-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Will
Send a message via AIM to JKMudder
Two words, more members. That's just gonna take time, promotion and advertising.

Overall I think it's a good forum, on a solid platform. Just needs to be nurtured if you will to get a higher traffic rate, more members, more posts and more active discussions. The tech support and knowledge base will take care of itself as the membership increases.

Old 12-09-2010, 08:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Name: Dave
We need more members that participate. I tried starting the "Random Thoughts Thread" to try to stimulate some postings. But that has been quiet.

JKMudder has a point. We need more time to generate more members and more postings.

The wheather here is starting to get cold. After the holidays more people should be staying in on cold nights and posting more?

Can't think of anything at the moment but I'll think about it more.

Dave

Need More Stuff.......
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Derick
Good forum I signed up as a member to learn more about Jeeps in general as I was in the market for a jeep cherokee project but, ran short of money. When I sale my rice rocket then I will deff be on here more and more.
skeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Pratt
well i dont get on here much anymore because people wont reply and mainly i just started college. but maby big time advertisement like a billboard on the interstate.
kickitandholdit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Name: Tyler
Send a message via AIM to Underpowered
more members, plain and simple.

i don't come here much as threads will be days, weeks, even months without a single reply. a forum is nothing without a good membership base.

plus this forum is competing in a market with few already well established competitors. if you want to get more members, you are gonna have to offer something they can't/don't which will be hard to do IMO

2003 Chevy Z71. dd/tow pig
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...weredsig-1.png
Underpowered is offline   Reply With Quote