Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Jeep Forum - Member Gallery > Member's Photos
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Member's Photos

My 98' ZJ

This is a discussion on My 98' ZJ within the Member's Photos forums, part of the Jeep Forum - Member Gallery category!
I bought this about 2 years ago for plans of a flip. It was a one owner and very clean. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 10:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Brandon
Default My 98' ZJ
I bought this about 2 years ago for plans of a flip. It was a one owner and very clean. Just had a few issues. I didn't need it and it sat for 1 year.

I then got rid of my Yukon and now the ZJ was my DD. Now it is getting ready to go up in the air a little.

Items:

-3" Rusty's Lift
-15x8 Cragar Soft 8's
-32x11.50 Maxxis Bighorns

When I first got it:

Threw in some DDM 6K HID's

Stock, but still get's dirty

Old 03-25-2010, 07:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Administrator

Name: Bryan
When are you planning on adding all the mods?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Ian
Nice little to do list you have there. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

Not a jeep but here's my 4x4.
Effeckt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Brandon
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
When are you planning on adding all the mods?
Well, I already have my Soft 8's and Bighorns mounted. Just need to buy the lift. Which will hopefully be this month. The wife and I have some plans for the house we would like to do first.

I may be switching over to some TJ Sport Rims instead of the Soft 8's. I spent 2 hours last night finally getting my Hella Projector Fog Lights mounted.

I cut off the mount off the OE Foglight, then drilled a hole through it and the bracket for the Hella's. Bolted them together and then bolted that to the mount on the vehicle. Then...mounted the projector foglight. Turned out great. I didn't snap any pictures of process, but got some output and cutoff pictures afterwards.

Old 03-29-2010, 04:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Jay
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
Well, I already have my Soft 8's and Bighorns mounted. Just need to buy the lift. Which will hopefully be this month. The wife and I have some plans for the house we would like to do first.

I may be switching over to some TJ Sport Rims instead of the Soft 8's. I spent 2 hours last night finally getting my Hella Projector Fog Lights mounted.

I cut off the mount off the OE Foglight, then drilled a hole through it and the bracket for the Hella's. Bolted them together and then bolted that to the mount on the vehicle. Then...mounted the projector foglight. Turned out great. I didn't snap any pictures of process, but got some output and cutoff pictures afterwards.
If you're looking for lifts on the ZJ, this is site is 2nd to none:

http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

Old 01-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

Name: Kurt
Hi I am new to this forum. I have a 1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo and I want to install fog lights. I looked under the bumper where the fog lights will be mounted and I found a plug on the driver side that looks like it is for the for lights. I can't seem to find one on the passage side. Where might the passenger side plug be? Also I called my local jeep dealer and they said according to my VIN that my car comes with the foglight harness. This is great news. I just need to cut holes in the lower bumper and mount the lights (when I looked for the harness I saw holes for the lights.

I need help finding the passenger harness and also after reading this article I dont have the relay that is in the passenger footwell. Where can I get one? When looking at the fuse box under the hood the fuse that is in the “fog light” place is a 20 and not a 30. Should I change it? Thanks so much for your help. Here is a picture of the driver side connector I found.

Also the jeep didnt come with fog light button on the left of the dash so I was going to buy a factory jeep fog light, head light switch and install it. Since I have the wiring I think I will work. I dont know though so what do you guys think? Thanks again.

This is the switch I want to buy. You can see the auto. What do I need for the auto to work. I have a "senor" on my dash but I dont know if it is a light sensor. what you think?

PLEASE HELP.
kurtiscrazy is offline   Reply With Quote