Welcome to the Jeep Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Jeep Forum > Jeep Forum - Jeep Models > Liberty Forum
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Liberty Forum

Ongoing Window Regulator Issue....

This is a discussion on Ongoing Window Regulator Issue.... within the Liberty Forum forums, part of the Jeep Forum - Jeep Models category!
I found the following comments on the Jeep Liberty CRD Facebook page... 1) Look up steiger window regulator. Last window ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2015, 10:09 AM   #21 (permalink)

Name: Jeff
Default The latest on the window regulator issue
I found the following comments on the Jeep Liberty CRD Facebook page...

1) Look up steiger window regulator. Last window regulator you will buy.

2) Doorman makes a complete unit with new track and motor. Got mine from rock auto was around 75.00.

3) Recommend the steiger unit . Fix it once and you'll never have another problem.

4) I had that happen to my front passenger door window within a couple weeks of buying my Jeep (used). Decided to buy the Steiger kit, and I was very impressed with the quality of its design and manufacture. I decided to do the same for the driver's window before it broke. Plan on doing the rear door windows too, but haven't gotten to them yet. Only way to go in my book. Just check which design you have so you get the right one (Steiger website has great instructions/description).

Jeff A. Bauer
4J/1G Hi Performance Engine Thermostats
3727 - 117th Street N.W.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6J 1S5

Tel: 1-780-434-2324
Mobile: 1-780-844-0135
E-mail: [email protected]
TURBO-DIESEL-FREAK is offline   Reply With Quote